Monday, December 29, 2008

My New Blog

I'm so excited! A new year is coming and I have started my very own blog. Hopefully this will be the beginning of really looking into my life and discovering new things about myself. I also hope it will uncover some of my faults so that I may work on being a better person overall.

Today is the last day of my vacation. I have thoroughly enjoyed being off through the Christmas holidays. I am very grateful that I was able to get that week this year which sort of happened in a round about way. I am grateful though.

My Thanksgiving was very nice and so was my Christmas. I couldn't have asked for anything better. It was good family time and that is something of a luxury these days.

Ben (my 19 year old son) got a black lab for Christmas. His name is Winston and he is very sweet. But he is starting to get very familiar with his surroundings which includes chewing. Pray that I will have a house left this time next year.
We have discovered that he can climb fences and gates. Yeah...I said that correctly.

Well, that is all for now. I'm sure I will post more lately. Until then...tootalu...!

No comments:

Post a Comment