Saturday, January 17, 2009

Good News!!

I received good news yesterday and today. Ok..yesterday's news! My sister's breast biopsey turned out to be fine. A fibroid which will be removed. But what a relief. Today's news is I got my letter from Brown Radiology stating MY mammogram was GREAT! That is very good news since I'm considered "high risk". Plus this last mammogram was a digital one. It was great because it kept me from having to do an ultrasound in addition to the mammogram.
So...thank you God for the good news.

If you are 40 years old and have not ever had a mammogram you need to get one. You know there is nothing to having one. You might get a little uncomfortable for a minute but a paper cut hurts worse than this. It doesn't even really hurt...it's just uncomfortable for a minute. For me it doesn't bother me in the least.

So get that mammogram! It could save your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment